Private Pay is accepted!
We accept the insurances listed; but are not limited to the following:
- Military One Source
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Sandhills Medicaid
- United Health Care
- Carolina Complete
- Healthy Blue NC
- First Medicare Direct
- First Carolina Care
- VACCN Optum
- United Healthcare Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal
- Golden Rule
- First Carolina Care 94
- WellCare Medicare
- Vaya Health
- HealthyBlue Medicare
- UHC Medicare
- BCBS Federal
**Feel free to contact the office for clarification on an insurance that is not listed.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. You may also pay online through this website.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged a $25 late cancellation fee which will not be billed through your insurance. This payment will be required before rescheduling another appointment.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!